I am a qualified native French teacher (BA and MA in French linguistics and Teaching French - Cambridge CELTA - PGCE) and have been teaching in London for more than 16 years.
Book Now and get a free assessment.
NEW COURSES AVAILABLE
- Online and Phone courses
More and more professionals need a flexible learning style to keep learning when on business trips or holidays. Our solution is to offer lessons online (on online platforms like skype) and on the phone. From experience, these are as effective as face to face lessons even at beginner level.
I have a new website dedicated to online and phone courses: FrenchWorldOnline.com
- Gift Course Voucher
It is a really popular gift package if you want to offer a French language course for family, friends or colleagues. The gift course package usually includes a 10h or 20h course, a free assessment, a cultural present and an end of course certificate.
- B1 Exam Preparation to get French Citizenship
Since the Brexit vote, Many new students have contacted us as they need to get the level B1 to prove they have the right level to get the French citizenship. Contact us for more information.
- Holiday French Crash Course
Make sure you learn the basics before you go to France. A 10h French course might be enough to make sure you can enjoy your stay and prepare for basic situations like restaurants, taxis, shops... Learn the basic vocabulary with some cultural input to get what you want.
- French Lessons in Central London, the City, Canary Wharf or Blackheath in a relaxed environment dedicated to your needs
- Learn using a mixture of activities and leading edge material that will have you understanding fundamentals in just a few lessons
- Learn in your office, in a cultural centre, in a cafe or in the comfort of your own home
- Gain confidence, motivation and learn in a positive environment
- GCSE, AS and A Level courses are available, with high result rates
- Phone and Skype lessons are available for busy professionals
- Expert general and business French training with fast track courses
- Learn the secrets of French etiquette and how this can transform your vacations and business meetings
Places are available click here to get in touch.
Learning French is so much more than learning the language and its structure.
I have been coaching students in London for more than 16 years and put a strong focus on developing my students' confidence and speaking skills.
If you want to start a course and need some advice, do not hesitate to contact me.